Our talking points include:
- Wendy shares how her journey and experience led to her work with artists.
- I ask her about her website phrases 'there's nothing to be self-conscious about when you're being genuine' and 'success comes when you're in over your head. Dive Deep.'
- She tells us about her 'Artist's Circle', and the incredible successes that have come from those villages she builds. We also discuss her other programs for artists, including 'The Ride'.
- We talk about Creatives in general - characteristics, needs.
- We discuss the responsibilities of influencers.
- We talk about the importance of having the right team, for both support and accountability.
More about Wendy Parr:Wendy Parr is an award-winning songwriter, vocal coach, vocal producer, speaker, educator, and much more. Her 20+ very busy years in the music industry have given her the skills and influence to be hailed by many as ‘the artist’s secret weapon’.
She is known for fostering a culture of confidence and creativity within individuals and collective environments. As a holistic artist coach, Wendy is a skilled guide who helps people navigate an industry that's constantly changing. Artists’ under her guidance learn to operate from a healthy sense of self with integrity and authenticity. Creatives that Wendy has worked with include Sara Bareilles, Regina Spektor, Melanie Martinez, Lynn Gunn of PVRIS, Marc E. Bassy, and many more. In 2014 Wendy founded The Artist's Circle; which is an open and interactive event designed to help creators dig in and bring out their innate creativity.
- Wendy's website: WendyParr.com