Interview with Jenny Tolman - Country Star Rising
Jenny Tolman Judy Rodman
Can a singer/songwriter grow into an artist heralded as the 'Next Big Thing' - without a major label? Meet Jenny Tolman...
- Watch the video interview above -
- or listen to All Things Vocal Podcast audio below, or on most podcast apps
NOTE: If you don't see video or audio file, please click post title to view & listen online.
PLEASE REVIEW at ratethispodcast.com/atv
Watching/listening to this interview will bring you joy, because joy is what this rising country star loves to create (and we do laugh a lot!). Jenny really has been called 'the Next Big Thing' by top industry publications, for good reason. Her writing is on par with the best country has to offer, and her voice is not just excellent, it's uniquely iconic. She not only has a growing fanbase of people who adore her, she cares and looks for ways to create value for them and make their lives better. Her hilarious songwriting is matched by the depth of her serious songs. It's my great honor to be her vocal coach, and her story should inspire us all. So please... Enjoy!
More about Jenny Tolman
Jenny is a singer, songwriter, performer and gluten-egg-sugar-free-cook. Without a major label's help, she has amassed a list of major accomplishments including...
• The Nashville Scene chose There Goes the Neighborhood as “Best Country Debut Album.
• The Tennessean named her an “Artist to Watch”
• MusicRow Magazine included her in its “Next Big Thing” Class of 2020.
• Legendary Music Row writer Robert K. Oermann says Tolman is “practically single-handedly bringing humor back into country music.”
• She’s been featured in such national publications as People Magazine, Rolling Stone Magazine, and American Songwriter.
• She’s done a duet with country legend Jeannie Seely.
• Actor Jeff Bridges cut one of her songs.
• She has won CMT’s video countdown twice.
• Her tour dates lately included a spot at Bridgestone in the Charlie Daniels Event.
• She was featured just last week in an episode of ‘Say Yes To The Dress’. Yes, she’s getting married… her fiancé is Grammy winning producer Dave Brainard.
Her website: www.JennyTolman.com
Her latest press articles:
- Say Yes to the Dress- https://theboot.com/jenny-tolman-say-yes-to-the-dress/
- Engagement story in People Mag- https://people.com/country/dave-brainard-jenny-tolman-engagement/
- Duet with Jeannie Seely in American Songwriter- https://americansongwriter.com/jenny-tolman-jeannie-seely-wholl-be-your-fool-behind-the-scenes/
- Here is the music video for “There Goes the Neighborhood”- https://youtu.be/OB63o8OvmM0
- Find more acoustic performances from Jenny on last year's 'Cloud Rounds' songwriter round- https://youtu.be/zjBCiA8fPv4
- Pre-save her new single "I Know Some Cowboys"
Want help with YOUR voice?Learn more and contact me at
Labels: artist development, country music artists, Jenny Tolman, Judy Rodman, music careers, recording artist, singer songwriter, vocal careers
0 Comments :
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]