Michael Arterberry Interview - How To Use Hard Times
NOTE: The audio player should appear below, if not, please click on the title of this post and go online to hear.
Available also on iTunes, Google Play, TuneIn Radio, Stitcher, Spotify,
PLEASE REVIEW at ratethispodcast.com/atv
- Michael’s backstory.
- Michael’s parable of the Donkey in the Hole.
- We dive into Michael’s tagline ‘be encouraged!’
- His life-bringing challenge to ‘shake the dirt’.
- Michael’s understanding of faith and how it affects his life and work.
- How Michael works to encourage and empower kids.
- The importance of changing the systems around dysfunction.
- The power of reflection to go forward in times of frightening change (like this Covid era).
- Mentors & teachers that helped Michael; the importance of being one.
- How side interests & diversity help create a well-rounded life.
- Funny stories, serious success stories.
- How Michael uses mind & body to be in good voice.
About Michael Arterberry:
As a Motivational Speaker, my life is dedicated to moving people from an uneasy time in their lives to a place of peace. I don’t change their circumstances, but I help change their perspective. - Michael Arterberry
- 2010 USA Network’s Characters Unite Award for exceptional commitment to combating prejudice and discrimination while increasing tolerance and acceptance within the community,
- 2014 100 Men of Color Award for leadership in education, government, mentorship, entrepreneurial success and community service,
- 2016 Educator of the year award from Y-Cop in Mount Vernon, NY. as well as a proclamation from the Mayor, Certificate of Merit from the Board of Legislators, and a Citation from the Mount Vernon City Council.
Labels: all things vocal, Judy Rodman, Michael Arterberry, Motivational Speaker
0 Comments :
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]