Is Your Music Visible? My Chat With Denise Wakeman
Please go to RateThisPodcast.com/atv and leave your review!
- Introduction to Denise
- Understanding fans as customers
- The importance of getting found by your audience
- Taking action to reboot unsuccessful online efforts.
- The importance of publishing consistent content
- Creating the know, like & trust factor as music makers
- Types of content you can create and share on social media
- Visibility strategy for artists on media shows and large events
- How to create online relationships with fans
- Why an artist should create a blog
- Blogging with multimedia content
- The importance of creating your own online real estate, capturing emails
- Traveling tips – the importance of being kind
- Music experience Denise had in her global travels
- What is changing for internet marketing
- The importance of experimenting with online apps
- Identifying your ideal fans
- Tips for discerning your music career path
- Deeply connecting by sharing your story
- What Denise saw Elton John and Bernie Taupin do that made her love them
About Denise:Denise Wakeman has been working online since 1996. She has become a highly respected expert on blogging and online marketing. She teaches, trains and consults with a holistic approach to building businesses with targeted audiences on the web.
As an early adopter and active experimenter, Denise jumps on just about every social network that comes online. She helps her clients navigate through the myriad platforms that are begging for attention, with recommendations suited for each individual client’s personalities and business.
A trip to Peru in 2013 sparked a new business venture for Denise. “I’ve always loved traveling,” she says, “but I’d always kept my personal adventures separate from my business life. I realized that it was all part and parcel of the same thing. I needed to bring that adventurous spirit into my work, too.” So, she started creating travel experiences for others and “Adventures In Visibility” was born. It has infused her internet mentoring business (and her clients) with fresh fire.
Denise doesn’t just teach… she’s done it. She has created a powerful, visible presence by using the tools and teaching others to do the same. In the music business, becoming visible means being FINDABLE by those who would love our music. I began this All Things Vocal blog in 2006 with Denise’s training. If you enjoy it, we both have her to thank!
For more help getting your music visible... Find Denise at
If you want the best vocal training so you have the best performances to take to market, try Power, Path and Performance vocal training, available at www.JudyRodman.com in vocal lessons and in courses.
Labels: all things vocal, becoming findable, blogging expert, Denise Wakeman, Internet marketing, Internet Visibility, Judy Rodman, music marketing, music promotion, social network marketing, starting a blog