NOTE: The audio player should appear below, if not, please click on the title of this post and go online to hear.
Some music marketing strategies we got into in part 2:
- When an artist is ready for a good manager and booking agent... why you need to be making enough money to make it win-win to get quality people on your team.
- Educating yourself to get to that point.
- How to protect yourself from bitterness and self-pity which stops your progress.
- The strategy of re-thinking major labels and using them as joint ventures.
- The singles game.
- Building your own buzz.
- How to create fan engagement on social media (great tactics)
- Why Rick says it's crazy to spend a ton of indie money on Billboard radio station promotion.
- We chat about Spotify, Soundcloud.
- How to earn people's attention instead of turn them off on social networks.
- Rick's book and courses that help artists create successful careers.