Interview with Tiamo - Keynote Concerts
Tiamo performing live for 15,000 people
I've decided to do interviews for some of my blogposts this year. I'll summarize the interview on my blog, and you can hear the audio on All Things Vocal Podcast.
I'm coming out of the shoot with a great interview with motivational speaker, singer-songwriter, teacher and keynote concert performer Tiamo De Vettori. Tiamo has appeared on NBC, CBS, MSNBC, FOX, Jimmy Kimmel and has now won LA Music Awards' Singer-Songwriter of the year and San Diego's Best Songwriter awards. He has performed for audiences up to 15,000 people. Tiamo leads his own multi-6-figure live workshops and as Founder and CEO of Fearless, Speaker Academy, inspires emerging speakers and music artists to share their message with the world. If you've been looking for a way to make the music business successful for you, I urge you to listen and take notes.
The Podbean audio player widget should appear under this paragraph. If you receive this by email and can't see the audio link, just click the headline and go online to my AllThingsVocal site. You can also hear and subscribe directly to it on iTunes, Android and Podbean.
Among the gems of information in this 1/2 hour interview:
- How Tiamo changed his thinking and went from minimally successful singer-songwriter to in-demand speaker and performer earning a 6-figure income, and now teaches others (like us) his methods.
- How he earns additional income by writing custom songs for events, individuals and corporations.
- Why he thinks music makes speech presentations more powerful, and how that helps him get booked.
- How he remembers what to say: he doesn't have to memorize speeches, he deeply knows his stories.
- How he gages an audience's response and changes his approach to stay strongly connected with them.
- Specifics on how to come up with the fee for presentations, how to connect with event organizers and booking agencies, his take on booking agencies
- How he prepares for his presentations (yes, I was glad to hear he does some vocal warmups!)
- Some of the principles he's learned and teaches about fearlessness, purpose and deeply knowing your 'why'.
- How to search keywords on the internet, events to attend for connections and other tactics to help you get booked.
- Open your iTunes program
- In the search window, type in 'All Things Vocal'.
- Click on the podcast
- Click on 'Ratings and Review'
- Rate and write your own review... and thank you!
Labels: Fearless Speaker Academy, Judy Rodman, keynote concerts, podcast, public speaking, singer songwriter, Tiamo, Tiamo De Vettori
1 Comments :
At March 7, 2016 at 6:59 AM , Unknown said...
Music really makes speech presentations more powerful for people who listen it. You need to carefully choose the background sound. For beginners I recommend to try something from http://www.melodyloops.com/music-for/presentation/ for their first presentations.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]