WHY YOU SHOULD SUBSCRIBE TO MY "ALL THINGS VOCAL" BLOG (if you haven't already)
This blog is called "All Things Vocal" for a reason...if you've been reading it a while, you know:) Here's what I write about on this blog:
- Tips and insights on things concerning the singing and speaking voice.
- Free vocal lessons with "Power, Path & Performance" vocal techniques that you can instantly apply to your next live performance, recording session, public speech.
- News flashes about upcoming auditions, events or other urgent news for vocalists.
- Frequent updates... two or three times a week.
WHY YOU WOULD ALSO WANT TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY "JUDY RODMAN PRODUCTIONS" NEWSLETTER:
My newsletter's purpose is to actually deliver news which will encourage mutual support, community connection and networking. For this reason, I use this publication to talk about what I am, and my clients are, doing.
Here's what I've been writing about on the newsletter:
- Who I'm working with and links to their webpages
- News about my vocal students and recording clients
- Projects I'm currently working on (studio, songwriting, multimedia, live engagements, etc.)
- Breaking news and upcoming events (sometimes on both my blog and newsletter)
- Links to other places where you can connect with me.
- Short vocal tips
- Links to blogposts you might have missed on this blog.
- Main newsletter is a monthly publication, special short notices are sent from time to time.
I will be tweaking both this blog and newsletter from the information I'm gathering on the survey. I'm still looking for about 45 more people to respond before closing the survey. If you'd like to take the 10 question survey, please go here.
And thank you again for your readership, your feedback and your friendship. Let me know what I can do better... for you!