Click here for an awesome free guide to using Twitter. Written by internet marketing expert Caroline Middlebrook.
I use Twitter for:
- Getting word out that I've made a blogpost or sent a newsletter
- Posting special links I find very interesting
- Asking tech or business questions of the Twittersphere
- Meeting new people and networking (i.e. I just met a graphic designer that I may use to create my upcoming ebook cover).
- Finding tweets of interest to use and to share with my network
- For fun, a bit of a personal journal that I wouldn't mind anyone on earth seeing.
It's fun... I'm hooked!
You can follow me on twitter here