It's time for me to do an inventory on my focus in this blog. It takes time to write each post and time for you to read it. To keep it worth our time, I'd like to increase its usefulness to you. And I'd like to ask you to take a few moments of your time to help me get you the information you need and want.
If you could ask your most urgent, puzzling, frustrating or curious question about anything relating to the voice (fitting for a subject to explore on "All Things Vocal") what would it be? Got multiple vocal issues or questions? List as many as you can.
To begin your thinking process, look at these random vocal issues and let me know which one(s) you'd like to see me add to "our" grand list (if you want, tell me what you're NOT interested in as well):
- You have uncontrolled, excessive or missing vibrato issues.
- You consistently sing either sharp or flat.
- You want to know how to make money with your voice.
- You need info about your speaking voice.
- Your voice is tired and strained.
- Your voice is thin, weak, lifeless, nasal or edgy.
- You want to increase your range.
- You have some strange, mysterious problem that occurs when you speak or sing.
- You don't know what style you should sing.
- You have a frustrating vocal break.
- You feel numb or fake in performance.
- You can't get the magic in your studio vocals that you get in live performance.
- You want to know how to correctly sing and play an instrument simultaneously.
- You want to know how to choose great vocal training.
- You want to protect yourself from getting ripped off in the music business.
- You want to learn and keep up with how the music business news.
- You'd like to learn how use breath more efficiently when speaking or singing.
- You want to learn to read music or the Nashville number system.
- You want to know how to fire up your creativity.
- You want to know what "Power, Path & Performance" vocal training can do for you.
- You are interested in ideas to keep the voice healthy.
- You want to know how to co-write.